Last Updated on September 8, 2022 by Alis Lee
The Windows 10 Phone Companion app is an android application that helps in linking your smartphone with the Windows PC. If you are an Apple user, then this application is not made for you. With the Windows 10 Phone Companion app, you can easily access all your phone information like messages, galleries, notifications, applications, and many more just on your PC. The application is known as the “Windows Phone App.”
aka.ms/yourpc is a platform that helps mirror smartphones whether you are having windows phones, Samsung, or any other Android smartphone.
If you are a Windows 10 user, then here is a complete guide about how you can easily link your phones using “Your Phone App.”
So, let us jump into the article.
Step by Step Guide for Your Windows 10 Phone Companion App – PC
Click the Start button on your Windows 10 PC and look for Your Phone Companion App or type in the search bar “Your Phone.” If you don’t find the app, please refer to “Guide In Case You Don’t have Windows 10 PC Application” for help.
If you do find the app, click on the app icon to open and follow the configuration steps below:
- Open Your Phone App and Click the button “Get Started”
- Now you’ll find two options a blue button for “Pair with QR Code” and “Pair Manually”
- Now, if you choose to “Pair with QR Code,” you’ll get a QR Code on your screen, which you can scan through your Android phone
- If you choose to pair manually, you’ll need to insert the code generated by Your Phone App into your Android phone
- Once you’re done, you’ll get the message “You’re all set!” and now you can start using your Windows 10 Phone Companion App and access your phone data through your PC
If You choose to Pair Windows 10 Your Phone Companion App Manually
Step by Step Guide for Your Phone Companion App – Android
This is a complete guide helping you easily link your phone to the windows using the amazing “Your Phone Companion App.”
- Download and Install the app using www.www.aka.ms/yourpc, or you can also search for Your Phone Companion App in Google Playstore
- Once Installed, open the app and click “Link your phone and PC”
- Now You’ll see the message “Is the QR code on your PC ready” click continue if you’ve chosen the “Pair with QR Code” in your PC and QR code is ready in your PC
- Scan the code with your Android phone, and you’re all done
- In case you choose to “Pair Manually,” you’ll need to input the code generated on your PC, and you’re all set to use Your Phone Companion App on your Android Mobile
Guide In Case You Don’t have Windows 10 PC App
If you are using “Your Phone App,” it is already installed in Windows 10, which will help you link your phones easily. Therefore you can easily control your mobile on your PC.
If you don’t find the software on your laptop, you might need to update your Windows 10. After that, you are easy to use the application.
Let’s start with how you can install Your Phone App on your Windows 10 PC:
- Click on the Windows 10 Start button.
- Now go to the “Settings.”
- Click on the “Update Security.”
- Last but not least, “Check for updates.”
Here your Windows 10 is updated, and now you can easily use the “Your Phone App.” So why waiting for anything? Connect smartphone now.
Trouble the Your Phone App
More Login Guides from Us:
- Home Depot Credit Card Login
- Hirewarrington Employer Login
- How to Submit Bayer AH Rebates Form
- Intermountain Bill Pay Login
- Wmlink/2 Step | WalmartOne 2-Step Verification Steps
- Playstore App – www.aka.ms/yourpc
- Sync Your Phone to Computer – Click Here
- Troubleshooting Your Phone App – Click Here
So, the article comes to an end, and hopefully, you find it beneficial. Now go and save your time by downloading this amazing Your Phone Companion App from the link www.aka.ms/yourpc. If you still find any issues feel free to contact us and share your problem with us.