- 1 TellSubway
- 1.1 Quick Infographic Step by Step Guide to TellSubway Survey
- 1.2 TellSubway.com Subway Survey:
- 1.3 Direct Interaction:
- 1.4 Why TellSubway Survey:
- 1.5 Some sites of Subway:
- 1.6 About Subway:
- 1.7 TellSubway Rewards:
- 1.8 Eligibility criteria:
- 1.9 Pre-requisites:
- 1.10 Guide:
- 1.11 Quick Easy Guide:
- 1.12 Step By Step Guide:
- 1.13 To seek nearby Subway Store:
- 1.14 Customer Service:
TellSubway: Have you ever tried food in SUBWAY? If yes then you must be a great fan of their sandwiches. Subway is the largest sandwich chain of America. Who don’t wants a meal in Subway? We hardly know such people.
What if you are offered a free meal or sandwich from Subway? Sounds unrealistic and amazing at the same time?
But this is reality you can enjoy a free cookie from Subway. All you have to do is fill a simple survey. That’s it
This survey is available at www.tellsubway.com
It demands only your one minute to fill subway survey and in return you will be rewarded.
Quick Infographic Step by Step Guide to TellSubway Survey
SUBWAY IS THE FIRST PREFERENCE OF ALL…
TellSubway.com Subway Survey:
TellSubway is a free customer satisfaction survey that leads you to give a review about Subway. You can fill TellSubway survey at www.TellSubway.com. All you need is a receipt and some information about which branch you visited.
There is a code written at your receipt. You will use that code in filling survey. In reward you will be given free subway cookie.
This is just a minute review. You need only 1 minute to fill this survey and reward will be in your hands.
The best thing about TellSubway survey is direct interaction. You can directly tell your complaints and ask your queries from Subway persons.
No matter good feedback or bad you will still be rewarded.
TellSubway is the survey worth your time!!
Why TellSubway Survey:
Through this survey customers can express an honest review on
- Food quality.
- Services they experienced on Subway restaurants.
- Subway will get an idea on customer’s perspective towards their services.
- Additionally, they will be asked questions related to their experience on quality of food.
Some sites of Subway:
There are some sites of subway survey where you can go and fill them:
- U.S residents: www.tellsubway.com
- U.K resident: Tellsubway.co.uk
- Malaysian residents: TellSubway.my
- Indian residents: TellSubway.in
- Finland residents: TellSubway.fi
And you can render free cookie!!
- Subway is a restaurant chain of fast food where you can find some various tastes of submarine sandwiches as well as fresh healthy salads. Subway first store was in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States.
- Fred DeLuca and also Peter Buck built that Subway restaurant on August 28, 1965.
- Subway is the largest and biggest restaurant chain of fast food in the entire world. Yes, entire world……
- At the end of 2010, Subway became the largest fast food chain worldwide, with 33,749 restaurants – 1,012 more than McDonald’s
- In 2017, the chain closed more than 800 of its U.S. locations.
- In April 2018, the chain announced it would close about 500 more that year. Subway’s core product is the submarine sandwich (or “sub”). In addition to these, the chain also sells:
- Baked goods.
- Pizza items.
TellSubway gives you a validation code that is used to redeem a free cookie.
- Validation code will be displayed on screen.
- Note it on your receipt.
- The prize is non-exchanged.
- The offer is limited for a specific time.
Before taking part in this TellSubway Survey to win a free Subway cookie there are some rules and criteria that must be met such as:
- The participants of TellSubway survey should be resident of United States of America.
- At the time of participation he must be 18 years of age.
- First of all the participant has to do purchase from store.
- One purchase is compulsory.
- There is a restriction that each person can participate only for once.
- The participant should have purchase receipt.
Before knowing how to fill this customer satisfaction TellSubway survey there are some pre requisites that must be followed:
- A PC or laptop.
- Internet connection.
- A subway receipt.
- Fluency of English or Spanish.
This 1 minute survey within 30 days of your visit.
Hearing about this wonderful satisfaction survey you must be wondering how to fill it.
I will tell you how by:
Quick easy guide.
Step by Step Guide.
Quick Easy Guide:
Here I will tell you how to fill this TellSubway survey pictorially.
Step By Step Guide:
By this guide we will try to explain how to fill TellSubway survey by giving detailed explanation about procedure.
- First open your web browser.
- Visit official Subway survey site i.e www.tellsubway.com
- Once you click this link you will be directed to following shown page
- Enter the restaurant number you visited.
- Restaurant number is at top of your receipt.
- Fill it on online site.
- Now click “Submit”.
- You will be asked some questions answer them. The questions are like:
- Quality of food.
- Taste of food.
- Friendliness of staff.
- Cleanliness of store.
- Reviews about food.
- Behavior of employees.
- Any area of improvement.
- Answer all questions genuinely.
- Click “Submit”.
- Here you will get a validation code.
- This is redeemable on your next visit.
To seek nearby Subway Store:
If you are interested to go to this world famous American restaurant you can get them by:
- You can easily find their directions at www.subway.com
- You can also use location locator to go to them.
- The most used finder is Google map.
- This app is exclusively for the customers who want to reach Subway.
There are numerous ways by which you can contact their customer service. The Subway contacts are:
Subway Customer Service Phone Number.
- Subway is available at 1 800 888 4848
Subway Corporate Office Phone Number.
- You can also call their office at 1 888 445 9239
- If you are easy to contact the through mail you can do this on [email protected]
Subway Office Address.
- You can write them letter also at their address which is Value Pay Services LLC, 9200 S. Dadeland Boulevard. Suite 705 Miami, Florida 33156
Hmmm, impressed enough? Then do visit SubWay and share your feedback