TellPizzaHut: Having hunger pangs? Wanna enjoy something delicious and cheesy? If yes, then pizza hut is the best option you can opt.
Best food in the least price is not an easy thing to obtain especially the classic ones. Pizza hut has removed all your worries. Another factor to be tackle is that we love shopping, but again shopping is expensive to us sometimes.
Pizza hut has removed all such worries. You can win $1000 cash and $2500 gift cards to fulfil all your shopaholic needs.
- 1 Pizza Hut Serves:
- 2 Tell Pizza Hut Survey
- 3 Why Tellpizzahut Survey?
- 4 About Pizza Hut
- 5 Tell Pizza Hut Survey Rewards
- 6 Tell Pizza Hut Survey Entrance
- 7 Tell The Pizza Survey Rules
- 8 Tell The Pizza Hut Survey pre-requisites
- 9 Tell The Pizza Hut Survey Guide
- 10 Pizza Hut Contact Details
Pizza Hut Serves:
- Kinds of pasta.
- And a lot more……..
All you have to do is fill an online customer satisfaction survey at www.tellpizzahut.com and get an opportunity to win $1000 cash prizes. Just answer the simple questions regarding your recent visit experience.
Tell Pizza Hut Survey
Pizza Hut has arranged a Tellpizzahut Customer Satisfaction Survey all for its customers.
You just have to gather a few minutes from your schedule and answer the asked questions. Questions are all about your visit experience. Answer them genuinely and give feedback.
The best thing about Tellpizzahut Survey is that you can give both negative and positive comments.
Positive will be considered as appreciation and negatives will be taken for improvement. So, never forget to give feedback at www.tellpizzahut.com and win $1000.
Why Tellpizzahut Survey?
Pizza hut knows that nothing is perfect. There is always room for improvement. Being already best Pizza Hut has managed to strive at its best. They know that the success of the company lies in honest feedback. The company grows 10 times more when they respect the opinions of customers.
They want to know the problems of customers and eliminate them. The main objectives of the Pizza Hut Survey include to know:
- Customer’s satisfaction.
- Quality of products.
- Low prices.
- Good services.
- The speediness of services.
- Friendliness of staff.
- A better understanding of needs.
- Availability of items.
- Functional needs.
About Pizza Hut
- Two brothers, Dan and Frank Carney founded Pizza Hut in 1958.
- Within a year they had managed to open 6 locations around Kansas.
- The original Pizza Hut is now a museum.
- Within 1 year, by 1959, the brothers started offering a Franchise option for people who wanted to set up Pizza Huts of their own.
- In 1963, they had an architect Richard Burke create Pizza Hut’s iconic red roof building design that we know so well today.
- The red roof is still an iconic Pizza Hut marketing symbol.
- Pizza is actually currently owned by Pepsi, which bought the chain out in 1977. Today Pizza Hut has grown to become a global phenomenon.
- Its international presence includes:
- New Zealand.
- United Kingdom
- It was also one of the first American chains to have a presence in Iraq.
- In 2004, they started a new spinoff restaurant called a Pizza Hut Bistro, which served more Italian dishes including penne pasta.
Tell Pizza Hut Survey Rewards
Walgreens is offering you such a tempting offer that no one has ever offered:
- $1000 cash grand prize.
- $2500 gift cards.
Such an offer can never be missed.
Tell Pizza Hut Survey Entrance
There are three ways by which you are eligible to take part in Sweepstake at www.tellpizzahut.com.
- Online entry.
- Entry by telephone.
- Entry by mail.
- Make a Purchase.
- Visit www.tellpizzahut.com.
- Answer the questions.
- Get enrolled in Sweepstake.
Entry by Telephone:
- Call at 1 800 948 8488.
- Answer the asked questions.
- Enter into the sweepstake.
Entry by Mail:
- Write your first name, last name, home telephone number, full address, email address, and the name of a participating Client and the sentence of “Please enter me in the Empathica Inc. Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes for a chance to win great prizes” on a sheet of paper.
- Mail it to your residency deserved mail-in address.
Tell The Pizza Survey Rules
- The survey is for the United States.
- The participant must be 21 years or more.
- The participant should have a purchase receipt with him.
- Provide with accurate details.
- The employees and their relatives are not entitled to the survey to avoid biases.
- One in 10 chances is of winning.
Tell The Pizza Hut Survey pre-requisites
- A mobile, Laptop or PC.
- A good internet connection.
- Purchase receipt.
- Basic English or Spanish knowledge.
- Invitation code.
Tell The Pizza Hut Survey Guide
You all must be tempted towards this offer and thinking to opt this. So, here is a guide.
- Quick Guide.
- Step By Step Guide.
By this guide I will give you a quick overview of the procedure as under:
- Visit the official site.
- Select the language.
- Enter the 4 or 6 digit number available on your receipt.
- Select what type of food you ordered.
- Enter the date and time of the visit.
- Tell your experience based on your recent visit to Pizza Hut.
- Answer all the questions honestly.
- Enter your contact information.
- Finally, you will get an informal message about your entrance in the contest.
Step By Step Guide:
This guide will give you a detailed explanation of the procedure to fill the online survey
- Open your browser.
- select the language between English and Spanish.
- Find information from the receipt.
- Enter store number.
- Click “Enter”.
- Enter the date and time.
- Enter your order type
- Click “Next”.
- Select all the food you ordered.
- Click “Next”.
- Tell a number of crusts of pizza.
- Select the type of pizza ordered.
- Tell the type of wings ordered.
- Now tell either you are satisfied or not.
- Answer some general questions like
- Taste of food.
- Click “next”.
- Identify areas for improvement.
- Then tell did any employee did well to you.
- Tell your age.
- Provide your contact details:
- Zip code.
- How many times you ordered pizza in last 30 days.
- Click “send”.
- You have successfully completed survey.
Pizza Hut Contact Details
- 1 800 948 8488 (US)
- 1 866 364 0825 (Canada)