TellNoodles: Noodles… Noodle is not a word noodle is a feeling. Feeling of yumminess, cravings and mesmerizing taste of love. I just love noodles. Do you? Hopefully yes and if not then you must have visited Noodles & Company.
Once you eat noodle dishes, soups and salads of Noodles & Company you will never think of eating anything else. Trust me!
To increase the astonishment to this let me tell you another great news that Noodles & Company is giving away free appetizers and gift coupons. Free? Yes, all for free
What news can be better than this….
All you have to do is fill an online customer satisfaction survey TellNoodles at www.tellnoodles.com.
Answer questions and avail this dwelling meal.
Noodles & Company have arranged a TellNoodles Customer Satisfaction Survey all for its customers.
You just have to gather a few minutes from your schedule and answer the asked questions. Questions are all about your visit experience. Answer them genuinely and give feedback.
This feedback is conducted to know the suggestions of customers. The best thing about TellNoodles Survey is that you can give both negative and positive comments.
Positive will be considered as appreciation and negatives will be taken for improvement. So, never forget to give feedback at www.tellnoodles.com and win free prize coupon and an appetizer.
Why TellNoodles Survey
Noodles & Company know that nothing is perfect. There is always room for improvement.
Being already best Noodles & Company have managed to strive at its best. They know that the success of the company lies in honest feedback. The company grows 10 times more when they respect the opinions of customers.
They want to know the problems of customers and eliminate them. The main objectives of TellNoodles Survey include to know:
- Customer’s satisfaction.
- Quality of products.
- Low prices.
- Good services.
- The speediness of services.
- Friendliness of staff.
- A better understanding of needs.
- Availability of items.
- Functional needs.
About Noodles & Company
Below are some details about Noodles & Company Brand.
- Noodles and Company are based in Colorado and is known for its casual ambience and great noodle dishes.
- It was founded in 1995.
- It went public in 2013, its revenue jumped to over $300 million, all the way from only $300,000 in 1996.
- All of this from only 510 restaurants in only 39 US states, you can tell Noodles is a favourite restaurant for those who know it well and frequent it often.
- It sells a variety of tasty noodles dishes, including pesto cavatappi, a pesto noodle dish with mushrooms and tomatoes.
- A Pepsi marketing exec actually had the idea for the company after eating a NY noodle restaurant when he realized that not enough restaurants served noodles in the US, much less fast-food type noodle restaurants.
- He used $72K of his own money and $200K from family and friends to open the original Colorado location.
- The next March the second location was opened in Wisconsin.
- The TellNoodles survey offers anyone who has eaten at its restaurant the opportunity to get the coupon printed on their receipt, the prize which may differ depending on when and where you go to a Noodles restaurant to eat.
- The company has been honoured with many business and industry awards.
- It also offers a delicious selection of sandwiches and salads.
TellNoodles Survey Rewards
TellNoodles is offering some amazing survey rewards such as:
- A free appetizer for your next visit.
- A coupon code you can use to redeem the offer printed on your receipt at your next Noodles visit.
TellNoodles Survey Entrance
You can enter in TellNoodles Survey using the method mentioned below.
- Make a Purchase.
- Visit www.tellnoodles.com.
- Answer the questions.
- Get enrolled in Sweepstake.
TellNoodles Survey Rules
Before taking the survey, you must know the Survey Rules.
- The survey is for the United States.
- The participant must be 18 years or more.
- The participant should have a purchase receipt with him.
- Provide with accurate details.
- The employees and their relatives are not entitled to the survey to avoid biasness.
- One coupon is valid for 3 days.
- The code is valid for 30 days.
- You can’t redeem your receipt for cash.
TellNoodles Survey pre-requisites
- A mobile, Laptop or PC.
- A good internet connection.
- Purchase receipt.
- Basic English or Spanish knowledge.
- Invitation code.
TellNoodles Survey Guide
You all must be tempted towards this offer and thinking to opt this. So, here is a guide.
- Quick Guide.
- Step By Step Guide.
By this guide, I will give you a quick overview of the procedure as under.
- Go to the official website.
- Enter the Tell noodles Survey code from your receipt.
- Click “Start”.
- Answer all questions sincerely.
- Get yourself enrolled in offer.
Step By Step Guide:
This guide will give you a detailed explanation of the procedure to fill the online survey.
- Open your browser.
- Go to official site www.tellnoodles.com.
- The following page will be opened as a homepage
- Enter 20 digit survey code.
- Click “Start”.
- You are requested to rate your experience.
- Then you are asked about check out type.
- Next, you’re appealed for rating your overall criteria with the
- Cordial behaviour of Staff.
- The temperature of food.
- Accuracy of your order.
- The freshness of the food that you ate.
- Next, you’re requested to notify Noodles about your likelihood based upon your visit.
- Then after the same satisfaction questions, you will be asked to give some feedback or suggestion as it is optional but giving feedback is good practice.
- Basic classification questions are asked like:
- Similar questions will be asked and then some personal information will be asked to give all details sincerely.
- At last, after submitting your noodles and company survey at www.tellnoodles.com you will receive the validation code that you can use on your next visit.
Ways to Contact Noodles & Company
The ways to contact Noodles & Company are:
- By website.
- By mailing.
- By fax.
- By phone.
- By social media.
- 520 Zang Street, Ste D
- Broomfield, Colorado, 80021-8239 United States
- (720) 214-1934
- (720) 214-1900
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/noodlescompany/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/noodlescompany/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/noodlescompany
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/noodlesandcompany
- Tumblr: http://noodlesworldkitchen.tumblr.com/
Sip the noodles, enjoy but don’t forget to give feedback.