No Bake Cookies: No Bake cookies are fun to make and are also deliciously healthy to eat. No bake cookies have become a trend this summer. They are easy to make, and they eliminate the need to turn on the oven in this hot weather. They also save you a few bucks as you do not have to buy your favorite craving from any store.
Here, we have a compilation of delicious and healthy no bake cookies recipes and step by step procedure on how to make no bake cookies.
Best No Bake Cookies: Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies would serve as a perfect snack for people who love oats and peanut butter. They are easy to make and would take you only a few minutes.
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
You will need 6 simple ingredients to make these cookies that are listed below:
- 1 ½ cups of granulated sugar
- ½ cup of butter
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup peanut
- 2 ½ cups quick oats
How to make Peanut Butter Cookies
The process of making these cookies is also quiet laid back. They involve three steps:
- Combine sugar, butter and milk in a saucepan and put it on a medium high heat.
- Bring the mixture to boil while stirring constantly for about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from heat and add vanilla and peanut butter to the mixture.
- Now add well blended oats into the mixture and quickly scoop it out on a waxed paper in little cookie shapes.
Let the cookies set for a few minutes and enjoy.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate cookies are classic snack. These cookies are one of the recipes that are made very often in every house. No bake chocolate cookies are a healthy alternative for classic chocolate cookies.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
These cookies have 7 ingredients that are all easily accessible everywhere. The ingredients include:
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 stick of butter
- ½ cup of whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 ½ cups of quick oats
How to make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are the steps to follow to make these delicious cookies:
- Combine sugar, butter, cocoa and milk in a medium saucepan and put it on a medium high flame and bring the mixture to boil while stirring constantly.
- Remove the mixture from heat and incorporate vanilla and peanut butter to the mixture.
- Add well blended oats into the mixture and quickly scoop it out on a waxed paper in little cookie shapes.
Champagne Cookie Pop
Cookie pops are a cute addition to your snack recipes. They do not require any utensils to eat you can just grab and eat them. Perfect for a celebration of any kind. In addition, they look pretty on dessert tables.
Champagne Cookie Pops Recipe
Champagne cookie pops require 7 ingredients that are:
- ½ cup champagne
- 3 cups of shortbread crumbs
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp. of light corn syrup
- 12 oz of vanilla candy
- Lollipop sticks
How to make Champagne Cookie Pops
Following is the process for making Champagne cookie pops:
- Add the champagne to a medium saucepan and heat it over medium flame. Heat it until the liquid becomes half (1/4 cup). Stir occasionally. Once the liquid is ¼ cup, remove it from heat and set it aside to cool down.
- Combine sugar and shortbread crumbs in a bowl. Now, add corn syrup and champagne reduction into it. Mix well.
- Make balls of the mixture with approximately 1 ½ tablespoons of the mixture in each ball.
- Melt candy in a bowl in accordance with the instructions given on the packet.
- Dip one end of the lollipop stick into candy melts and stick into the cookie balls and let it dry.
- Dip balls into the candy and tap off the excess.
- Set on a parchment paper and add sprinkles. Dry them out and store in an airtight container.
Have a look at: Potato Soup
No Bake Monster Cookie Granola Bar Bites
No bake monster cookie bites are delicious and taste as great as the original monster cookies. These are easy to make and require no flour, eggs and white sugar.
Monster Cookie Granola Bar Ingredients
You’ll require following ingredients for making these cookies bites:
- 1 ¼ cup of oats
- 1.2 cup of peanut butter
- ¼ cup of honey
- 1/3 cup of m&ms
- 1/3 cup of chocolate cookies
How to make (No Bake Cookies) Monster Cookie Granola Bar
These are instructions to follow while making these cookie bites:
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and combine well until dry ingredients are coated well with wet ingredients.
- Roll the mixture in the form of balls and place them on a parchment paper.
- Let the cookies bites to dry. Cool in fridge in an airtight container.
No Bake Salted Caramel Coconut Macaroons
For hunger pangs between the meals, these macaroons would be perfect snack as they are filling and delicious.
Salted Caramel Coconut Macaroons Recipe
These no bake macaroons require 6 simple ingredients that are listed below:
- 3 tbsp of milk
- 6 tbsp of salted butter
- 11 oz bag of Kraft caramel
- 4-5 cups of shredded coconut
- 4 oz of melted chocolate
- Sea salt
How to make Salted Caramel Coconut Macaroons
These are the instruction to make Salted Caramel Macaroons:
- Put milk, butter and caramel to a pot and heat it without boiling and stirring occasionally.
- Now that everything is melted well, add coconut and mix well until the coconut is coated well with the caramel. Add more coconut if required. We want the coconut to be well coated with caramel and not too wet.
- Scoop out spoon fulls of the mixture and spread on a parchment paper and allow it to cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl. Dip one side of the macaroons in chocolate and put them back on the parchment paper and let it dry.
- Drizzle some more chocolate and sprinkle sea salt on the macaroons. Store them in a cool place.
Nutella Cookies (No Bake Cookies)
Nutella cookies are nostalgic snacks and they can be made in no time. They could be made in under 15 minutes.
Nutella Cookies Ingredients
The ingredients required for this recipe are:
- 8 tbsp of butter
- 2 cups of sugar
- ¼ cup of cocoa powder
- ½ cup of milk
- ½ tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup of Nutella
- 2 cups of oats
- 2 cups of shredded coconut
How to make Nutella Cookies (No Bake Cookies)
Follow these simple steps to make these delicious cookies:
- Put butter, milk, sugar, cocoa, milk, salt and vanilla in a pot and heat it for about 1 minute. Stir constantly.
- Remove the pot from heat. Stir Nutella into the mixture until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add coconut and oats and mix well.
- Put spoon full of the mixture onto the parchment paper and allow them to set. Store in an airtight jar in a cool place.
Unicorn cookies are perfect snack for children as they are colorful and fun to look at in addition to tasting amazing. These no bake cookies could be ready in 5 minutes and require merely 4 ingredients.
Unicorn Cookies Recipe
The ingredients required for this recipe are:
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 2 cups of cashew butter
- ½ cup of pure maple syrup
- 1-2 tbsp of sprinkles
How to make Unicorn Cookies
Follow these simple steps to prepare Unicorn cookies:
- In a large bowl, mix coconut flour, cashew butter and maple syrup together. Now add sprinkles and mix them well into the mixture. If the mixture is too thin add more coconut flour and if the mixture is too thick add water or milk to get the mixture in a perfect consistency.
- Make small balls of the mixture by your hands and place them on parchment paper. Flatten the balls a little bit to make them into a cookie shape. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
Peanut Butter and Jam Cookies: No Bake Cookies
Peanut Butter and Jam is a classic flavor combination. It is well-liked by everyone. No bake PB&J cookies are ideal snack and would also look perfect on a party dessert table.
Peanut Butter and Jam Cookies Ingredients
These are the ingredients required to make these delicious no bake cookies:
- 3 cups of sugar
- ¾ cup of milk
- ¾ cup of butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cup of peanut butter
- 4 ½ cups of quick oats
- 1 cup of jam
How to make No Bake Peanut Butter and Jam Cookies
The instructions for making these classic no bake cookies are given below:
- Place sugar, milk and butter in a saucepan and put it on a medium heat and bring it to full boil. Boil the mixture for 1 minute.
- Remove the mixture from heat and add vanilla and peanut butter into it.
- Add oats into the mixture and mix well.
- Scoop out spoon full of dough into parchment paper. Take a spoon or any other round object to form an indent at the top of the scooped dough and let it sit for 10-20 minutes.
- Fill the indents with your favorite jam and enjoy these yummy cookies.
No Bake Raspberry Quinoa Cookies
Raspberries are great in summer and they could be used in a million different ways. Raspberry quinoa cookie is an unusual flavor combination, but it is delicious and is worth trying.
These cookies tick all boxes of healthy eating. They have fiber, protein and healthy fats. These cookies will take about 15 minutes to prepare.
Raspberry Quinoa Cookies Recipe
Following are the ingredients required to make these cookies:
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- ¼ cup of pure maple syrup
- ½ cup of cashew butter
- ½ cup of raspberry powder
- ½ cup of cooked quinoa
- ½ cup of quick oats
- ½ cup of shredded coconut
- Sea salt
How to make No Bake Raspberry Quinoa Cookies
These instructions are to follow to make these cookies:
- Put coconut oil, maple syrup and cashew butter in a saucepan and heat it until everything is mixed well.
- Add raspberry powder, quinoa, oats and shredded coconut into a large bowl.
- Now mix wet ingredients and dry ingredients together.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out the mixture and place it on a parchment paper.
- Sprinkle seas salt and shredded coconut on the scooped cookies and let them cool.
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Clusters
This no bake cookie combines two of the most classic flavor of cookies. These cookies are easily made and requires a little of your time.
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Clusters Ingredients
These are the ingredients required for this recipe:
- 1-pound package of vanilla candiquik
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup of rice krispies cereal
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup of miniature marshmallows
How to make White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Clusters
Follow the following directions to make these cookies:
- Combine candiquik and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat it for 1 minute and melt it all up. Stop the microwave and stir the mixture. Heat in 15 seconds bursts until the mixture is smooth. Do not overheat it as the melt could seize up.
- Add cereal, peanuts and marshmallows into the mixture and stir to coat. The mixture should be a little runny but not too runny.
- Scoop out the mixture onto a parchment paper and allow it to cool for about an hour. Store in a cool environment.
We Hope you love the post on No Bake Cookies. If you have any questions then Contact Us.