Hey Kroger Lovers! If you are a Kroger Lover than you might be looking for some questions which are related to Kroger Gift Cards. Well, no worries, here is this content, you will find each and everything related to Kroger Gift Cards. It will help you to Win KrogerFeedback Survey and also Kroger 50 Fuel Points as a Bonus.
- 1 What is the Kroger Family Gift Card?
- 2 List of 16 stores in the Kroger Department Store Family
- 2.1 How do I use a gift card?
- 2.2 Who can use my gift card?
- 2.3 How do I purchase a card category that is not included in the application form?
- 2.4 What are the cancellation and return policy for gift cards?
- 2.5 What products can I buy for a gift card?
- 2.6 Can gift cards be used for online shopping?
- 2.7 Can the Kroger store’s family gift card be available in digital or electronic card format?
- 2.8 How do I check the balance of my gift card?
- 2.9 Can I add more value to my Kroger gift card?
- 2.10 What is the value of using each card? Should I throw a card?
- 2.11 Has the family gift card at the Kroger store expired?
- 2.12 Can I buy a gift card online if I don’t live in the US?
- 2.13 How do I contact a customer service representative when I have questions about purchasing a gift card?
- 2.14 I own a company and want to buy gift cards for my customers and employees. Do you sell company gift cards?
- 2.15 Why do I receive an error message about security or encryption?
- 3 Author
What is the Kroger Family Gift Card?
The Kroger Family Gift Card is a prepaid debit card is similar to a gift voucher and can be used to purchase merchandise or refuel at any Kroger Family store.
List of 16 stores in the Kroger Department Store Family
Kroger, based in Cincinnati, Ohio, is one of the largest retail chains in the United States. At the end of the second quarter of fiscal 2003, the company (directly or through its subsidiaries) operated 2,519 supermarkets and department stores in 32 states under 20 cartels, includes:
- Fred Meyer
- Food 4 Less (Southern CA, NV, IN and IL)
- King Soopers
- Smith’s, Fry’s and Fry’s Marketplace
- City Market
- Cala Bell
- Foods Co
- Pay Less and Jay C.
Kroger also operated (either directly, through its subsidiaries or franchise agreements)
- 794 convenience stores;
- 444 fine jewellery stores under the banners Fred Meyer Jewelers, Barclay Jewelers and Littman’s Jewelers;
- 412 supermarket fuel centres;
- 41 food processing plants.
The company contributed $106 million to local communities and non-profit organizations last year.
For more information about Kroger, please visit our website at www.thekrogerco.com.
How do I use a gift card?
- Gift cards are easy to use and can be redeemed at any Kroger store home.
- Send your card to the registration office for payment and the purchase amount will be deducted from the card.
- The card balance will be displayed on your purchase receipt.
Who can use my gift card?
- Your name does not appear on the card.
- You can use it yourself or show it to anyone you choose.
How do I purchase a card category that is not included in the application form?
Customize the value of the gift card by combining any number of card categories in the order.
What are the cancellation and return policy for gift cards?
- Once the order has been sent, it cannot be cancelled.
- You can modify or cancel your order by calling (1-800-883-7135, 11 am to 7:30 pm | 8 am to 4:30 pm Pacific Time).
- Kroger Family gift Cards cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash at the store unless otherwise required by law.
- Kroger only sent gift card orders to 50 US and Washington DC.
What products can I buy for a gift card?
The law allows the use of gift cards to purchase any item in the store, with the exception of gift cards and reception services. Services include remittances, lotteries and Western Union.
Can gift cards be used for online shopping?
Can the Kroger store’s family gift card be available in digital or electronic card format?
No. Kroger offers physical gift cards for purchase and uses only online in the store family and on its e-commerce portal.
How do I check the balance of my gift card?
To get the balance on your card, click here to verify your purchase receipt or call 1-866-822-6252.
Can I add more value to my Kroger gift card?
You can show your card to any ATM in the Kroger series store at the time of payment to add value. You cannot add value online.
What is the value of using each card? Should I throw a card?
- You can recharge your zero balance card and add value within 90 days.
- The zero balance card is invalid after 90 days and cannot be recharged and must be discarded.
- Present the card in the box to any ATM of the Kroger family to add value to the activity card.
- This card can be used for returns. When items over $10 are returned to the Kroger family store without a receipt, we will add the value of the return to your card.
Has the family gift card at the Kroger store expired?
No, as long as the card retains the value; however, if the card balance is zero for more than 90 days, the card will be inactive and the value can no longer be deducted from the card.
Can I buy a gift card online if I don’t live in the US?
Kroger does not accept or process orders from customers outside the United States or its territories, nor does it send gift cards to customers outside the United States and its territories.
How do I contact a customer service representative when I have questions about purchasing a gift card?
Email us at [email protected] Our customer service representatives will review your enquiries and responses by email within two business days (Monday to Friday, except for major holidays). Or call toll-free at 1-800-883-7135. Our customer service representatives will be at your service from 11 am. At 7:30 pm EST | Pacific (M-F) 4:30 pm (except major holidays).
I own a company and want to buy gift cards for my customers and employees. Do you sell company gift cards?
Yes, you can order a B2B gift card by emailing [email protected]
Why do I receive an error message about security or encryption?
- The Kroger Family Gift Card Store is securely located and protected by 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Make sure your browser supports it.
- For Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher: Click the Tools menu and then click Internet Options.
- On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and verify that SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, and PCT 1.0 are configured.
- For Netscape 4.7 or higher: Click the Security icon at the top of the page or click Lock at the bottom right of the page.
- A security information page will be displayed allowing you to check and configure the browser features.
Click the navigator and then click the button to set the security level. Be sure to point to 128-bit encryption.