Free Pizza!! To all the real pizza lovers these two words seem not less than heaven.
yes! Domino’s giving it freeee.
Free pizza? You all must be thinking that this thing is only available in dreams. No one can offer you a free pizza. Sounds pretty understandable.
Dominos has made your dream come true. “Dominos” is a word with which no pizza lover is unaware. It is a worldwide brand. To increase the trust of his customers Dominos has started an amazing offer of free pizzas.
Yes, you heard right ”Free pizza by Dominos for 1 Year”
Dominos truly cares for the customers. They want to spread happiness.
Free pizza and gift cards are also one of their efforts to make you happy.
All you need is to fill an online customer satisfaction survey at the online portal and in return, you will be rewarded free pizza and $50 gift cards.
So never forget to avail this limited offer whenever you visit Dominos at www.feedusback.dominos.co.uk
- 1 Tell Domino’s Survey
- 2 Why Tell Domino’s Survey
- 3 What Dominos Offers
- 4 About Domino’s
- 5 Tell Domino’s Survey Rewards
- 6 Australia Domino’s Survey Rewards
- 7 Tell Domino’s Survey Entrance
- 8 Tell Domino’s Survey Rules
- 9 Tell Domino’s Survey pre-requisites
- 10 Tell Domino’s Survey Guide
- 11 Tell Domino’s Contact Services
Tell Domino’s Survey
Domino’s has now arranged a Tell Domino’s Customer Satisfaction Survey all for its customers.
It is done on an online portal. You just have to gather a few minutes from your schedule and answer the asked questions. Questions are all about your visit experience or any improvement and innovation you want. Answer them honestly and provide with your suggestions & feedback.
This feedback is conducted to know the willingness of customers.
The best thing about Tell Domino’s Survey is that you can give both negative and positive comments.
Positive will be considered as appreciation and negatives will be taken for improvement. So, never forget to give feedback at www.feedusback.dominos.co.uk after visiting Domino’s and get an opportunity to win free pizza and prize vouchers worth $50.
Why Tell Domino’s Survey
Domino’s strongly believes that nothing is perfect. There is always a room for improvement.
Being already best Domino’s has managed to strive at its best. They know that the success of the company lies in an honest feedback. The company grows 10 times more when they respect the opinions of customers.
Customers find such companies more trustworthy.
Domino’s wants to know the problems of customers and eliminate them. The main objectives of Tell Domino’s Customer Satisfaction Survey include to know:
- Customer’s satisfaction.
- Quality of products offered.
- Low prices.
- Good services.
- The speediness of services.
- Friendliness of staff.
- A better understanding of needs.
- Availability of items.
- Functional needs.
What Dominos Offers
Shell is offering amazing services to its customers. They include:
- Domino’s pizzas
- Domino’s special
- Credit card services
- Tell Domino’s Rewards
- Tell Domino’s Survey
- Dominos was founded in 1960 by two siblings Tom and Jim.
- Their last name was not actually Dominos, but Monaghan.
- The original name was Dominick’s, which is strange as neither brothers name was Domi or Nick.
- Today, they offer a great survey they use to gather customer feedback, and they also use to give back to their customers.
- Here you can win free pizza for a year! Cue cheering and happy crying.
Tell Domino’s Survey Rewards
Tell Domino’s is offering some amazing survey rewards such as:
- 12 free gift vouchers.
- Free pizza each month for a year.
- Entry into a sweepstake.
- $50 gift cards.
Australia Domino’s Survey Rewards
There is again a big good news. Do you live in Australia, and want free pizza from Dominos?
If yes then you can sign up for their rewards app, and you’ll earn 10 points for every $10 spent on an order online.
Then, once you have 90 points, you’ll get a free pizza! Awesome deal, and for Australians only, so do not hesitate to sign up!
Tell Domino’s Survey Entrance
The only way by which you are eligible to take part in the lucky draw at www.feedusback.dominos.co.uk is:
- Online entry.
Domino’s Online Entry:
- Buy from Domino’s.
- Visit the official site.
- Answer the questions.
- Get enrolled in the sweepstake.
Tell Domino’s Survey Rules
- The survey is for Ireland and UK.
- The participant must be 18 years or more.
- The participant should have a purchase receipt with him.
- Provide with accurate details.
- The employees, suppliers, franchisers, any promotional persons and their relatives are not entitled to the survey to avoid biases.
- You can’t redeem your receipt for cash.
- Must make a survey online.
Tell Domino’s Survey pre-requisites
- A mobile, Laptop or PC.
- A good internet connection.
- Purchase receipt.
- Basic English knowledge.
Tell Domino’s Survey Guide
You all must be tempted towards this offer and thinking to opt this. So, here is a guide
- Quick Guide.
- Step By Step Guide.
Domino’s Quick Guide:
By this guide, I will give you a quick overview of procedure as under
- Go to the official website.
- Enter the Tell Domino’s Survey information from your receipt.
- Click “Continue”.
- Answer all questions sincerely.
- Get yourself enrolled in the sweepstake.
Domino’s Step By Step Guide:
This guide will give you a detailed explanation of the procedure to fill the online survey:
- Open your browser.
- Go to www.giveusfeedback.dominos.co.uk.
- You will be directed to their homepage.
- Enter the required information.
- Click the “Start”.
- Then you will be directed to answer some questions.
- The questions are related to your visit experience like:
- How often do you visit Domino’s?
- What makes you shop here?
- Is Domino’s your preference?
- How many other stores do you visit?
- Are you satisfied with the services?
- Then rate your satisfaction level.
- This survey is for improvement so answer honestly.
- Enter your personal details like:
- Contact No.
- These details will be required to inform you if you are a winner.
- Submit the survey.
- After submitting you will be automatically included in the sweepstake.
Tell Domino’s Contact Services