Last Updated on September 8, 2022 by Alis Lee
CFAHome Login is an online web portal created for Chick-fil-A Employees. This website allows the employees to keep track of their payrolls, manage their personal and employee profiles, and do other things as well. To access the Chick-fil-A Employee Account Login, you need to visit the official login website online at www.cfahome.com. There, you will follow some simple steps to complete the login process successfully.
But before you continue with the CFA Employee Login steps, you should know about the things you will need during the login process. For this very reason, we have compiled a list of things you might need for the Chick-fil-A Employee Login. After following that list, you can continue with the login steps below.
More Login Guides From Us:
What Do You Need For CFAHome Login?
Following is the list of things you will need during the steps to access your Chick-fil-A Employee Account Login at www.cfahome.com.
- The first thing you need is a mobile or laptop connected to an internet connection
- Furthermore, you must also have a valid Log-in ID and Password for CFA Employee Login
- Also, you should know the valid URL to the CFAHome Login website
How to Access CFAHome Login?
Follow the instructions given below to access the Chick-fil-A Employee Login successfully.
- First of all, you need to visit the CFAHome Login website at www.cfahome.com
- On the website, you need to enter your Username and click the “Next” button
- Then enter the password associated with your username
- After that, you need to read the written information and click the “Login” button
- You will then access the Chick-fil-A Employee Account Login
How to Recover Password For Chick-fil-A Employee Login?
If you have lost or forgotten the password to your CFA Employee Login, don’t worry. Just follow the steps given below and you will recover the password to your account in no time.
- The first step is to visit the CFAHome Login website at www.cfahome.com
- On the website, click the “Need help signing in?” button under the login section
- Then click the “Forgot Password” button and you will be directed to a new page
- After that, you need to enter Chick-fil-A Username and click the “Reset Via SMS” button
- Then you will receive further instructions via the SMS to recover your password
- Just follow those instructions and you will recover your password successfully
If you are facing any problems with your Chick-fil-A Employee Account Login, you can get in touch with the Chick-fil-A System Administrator by using the contact information given below.
- Chick-fil-A System Administrator Phone Number: 800-232-2677
- Address: 5200 Buffington Road, Atlanta, GA 30349.
- Official Website: www.chick-fil-a.com
- Login Website: www.cfahome.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChickfilA
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChickfilA
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chickfila
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/chick-fil-a-corporate
That is all with the steps to access CFAHome Login at www.cfahome.com. If you have any questions related to the topic discussed above, make sure to enter them in the comment section of the website below. More so, you can also share any other requests or suggestions as well.